Current Employment Opportunities
Employer: IntraSearch, Inc. dba MapMart
Job Title: GIS/.NET Developers
• Design, develop and support software applications using the latest Microsoft .NET Framework, web APIs, and GIS technologies in C#;
• Develop and maintain geospatial & E-commerce websites (www.mapmart.com, and www.mapmartcloud.com);
• Utilize ESRI ArcGIS and ArcObjects to manipulate geospatial imagery including georeferencing, mosaicking, clipping, and other spatial analyses for the fulfillment of customized data requests;
• Maintain and enhance legacy systems and databases utilizing SQL server and Microsoft Access;
• Provide technical support for company’s expansion to web based mapping delivery services (MapMart Cloud);
• Participate in all phases of application development life cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing and deployment of software applications or procedures;
• Research on best practices of storing, retrieving, querying and leveraging geospatial data; and
• Produce technical specifications and documentation.
• Master’s degree in Geography or Computer Science; and
• Two years of experience as a GIS Specialist.
• Experience must include two years of experience working with: Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ArcGIS, ArcObjects, and SQL.
Job Site: IntraSearch, Inc. dba MapMart, 10465 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 201, Lone Tree, CO 80124
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Send resume to HR, IntraSearch, Inc. dba MapMart, 10465 Park Meadows Drive, Suite 201, Lone Tree, CO 80124