Current Employment Opportunities
As a Programmer Analyst, you are a key member of a team working on development projects utilizing the latest GIS and Microsoft technologies for Windows and Web solutions. You will be responsible for application and database design, development and implementation and support of GIS applications. You actively seek to advance your programming and database skills to stay current with the latest development and GIS software technologies.
- Bachelors in geography, GIS, computer science, engineering, math or related field
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, WCS, ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE, ArcObjects and SQL SERVER
- Experience designing, implementing and managing geospatial databases is a PLUS
- Experience with Google Maps or Virtual Earth API or Microsoft’s Bing API is a PLUS
- Agile development experience / knowledge a plus
- Development of Web based GIS applications, models and tools
- Development and maintenance of http://www.mapmart.com and http://www.mapmartcloud.com
- Maintain and enhance legacy systems
- Determine best means of storing, translating, leveraging and querying GIS data
- Produce technical specs and support documentation
About IntraSearch, Inc. and MapMart
IntraSearch, Inc., a Colorado corporation since 1951, is a fully integrated professional mapping services and product distribution company comprised of three components: IntraSearch Mapping, MapMart, and SportsMapping. The MapMart ® division distributes satellite imagery, aerial photography, and numerous map products via its e-commerce site, MapMart.com™. IntraSearch’s SportsMapping™ division provides map products and visualization services to the sports industry.
IntraSearch, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history/requirements in confidence to the attention of the Human Resources Director by email or regular mail to the address listed below.
For confidential consideration, please send resume to:
MapMart (IntraSearch) Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Director - Confidential
10465 Park Meadows Dr., Suite 201
Note: No phone calls please